Sunday, January 13, 2008

Emo Heaven, Emo Hell

Emo Heaven:

All the emo kids are sitting in a crowded place with all the other angels. Then, all of them, at the same time, would slit their wrists and they would all pass out. The other angels would deal a glancing look at them and go about their businesses. Then an angel, would pass them by and say: "Dumb-asses! For God's sake you're already dead!"

Emo Hell:

The devil would give a razor to an emo kid. Emo kid would try to slice himself with the razor. Razor buckles, preventing emo kid from slicing himself. Emo kid gets frustrated, slices his wrists in rapid succession to no avail. Then, all of a sudden, blood gushes out from emo kid's wrists. Devil laughs. Emo kid feels pain and says to devil: "Ahh! Pain! I don't want to feel any pain!" Emo kid then thinks: I am emo, so I should like pain. He then mutters to himself: "I love pain. I love pain." Devil then removes the pain from his wrists and says: "You love it, eh? I'll take everything you love. You're in hell dumb-ass emotional kid."

No comments: