Friday, December 21, 2007

So why now?

Actually, this blog is an experimental one. After I failed to remember the password of my old blogspot/blogger account, I decided to try and make another one...And it really works.

I am supposed to come today at a drinking session (at Drews in Katipunan) but I have been thinking lately of changing my lifestyle. I am doing things that I am not supposed to do. I drink alcohol (though I haven't been drunk for the last 2 months) and I have been smoking a lot--I don't want my parents to know that I am smoking because they would surely not approve of it. My grandpa (on my father's side) was a heavy smoker. He didn't die due to lung cancer though.
If I remember correctly, statistics show that only 5% of smokers die due to lung cancer. So last week, I don't really remember how many sticks I've consumed (4 maybe?). But I want to stop. It is not good for my health or my future career. Don't ask what it is. If I'm gonna tell you, i would be a real hypocrite. So should I go to the drinking sessions?

Good thing though, that today is my Christmas Break. It began just an hour ago. My last requirement was analysis of 2 poems for Literature 13. Too bad, I have one of my cold spells today. Cold as in the "virus." I really wish I could talk to my crush now and court her. But of course, since this is still vacation, I have to satisfy myself by chatting with her in YM. Why the hell did God created such a thing as the rhinovirus?

No comments: