Sunday, December 23, 2007

It makes me sick

Hello... My vacation officially started 4:30pm last Dec 21. From that day onwards I have been playing computer games for an average of 6 hours a day. Warcraft III (specifically DoTA) and Diablo II: Lore of Terror (expansion pack). I can't defeat Andariel though. That's the Act I boss. I'm currently using a Paladin, which I named "Palladium".

Primary weapon: Gemmed (3 chipped emeralds) Superior Large Axe. Besides its basic 2-hand damage it also deals 53 poison damage. Fast.

Secondary Weapon: Iron Scimitar. 5% life steal. 1-6 lightning damage. Very Fast. + Gemmed (3 chipped diamonds) Targe (i.e.shield). 24 to all resistances.

I also previously used a sorceress, named "Qwerty" (I forgot what level) which ended up getting killed by Andariel. The other hero I used is a druid ("Themaster") which is currently in level 23. However, I can't defeat Duriel (Act II boss?) using this character.

My dad brought home a little less than a case of light beer. Damn, I thought I was good. I drank a bottle (which unbelievably to btter for my taste!) and finished it with difficulty.

I have been to busy with Diablo II that I am somewhat neglecting DoTA. I recently tried (due to my friend's advice) Lich King. At home, I successfully downloaded v6.48b (the supposedly, most recent stable release). Check it out here. I successfully played the map unlike previous attempts when I just downloaded the map without the patch. I used Pit Lord. Spells: Firestorm? (I'm not sure about the name), Pit of Malice, Expulsion and Dark Rift.

Firestorm: Rocks with flaming tails fall out of the sky. Deals Damage.

Pit of Malice: Statues form a circle where all enemies inside it can not move.
Expulsion: exploding corpses?

Dark Rift: Can teleport to a targeted unit or structure. Structure must be of allies.
Items: (I cheated on this one). Divine Rapier, Mekansm, Guinsoo's Scythe of Vise, Boots of Speed. I forgot the others. Divine Rapire: 250 damage additional. Guinsoo: Hex (Can turn enemy units into chickens, sheep, etc. They can;t move while in Hex). Boots of Speed (similar to Dark Rift). Mekansm (heals 250 life). Has an area of effect. BTW: this is my crush's site. And this is my friend's (which I want to be my girlfriend) site.


No comments: